Wednesday 7 July 2010

Magnavox 42MF439B/F7 42-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV

BUY HERE:






Technical Details






I don't know if I have a different model than the first reviewer, but I have none of the issues that were written about. My menus disappear quickly and are easy to navigate. Got this tv setup by running the channel programming, and then I set it up on a desk before I wall mounted it. I was watching NFL football in HD 1080i and it's amazing!! The colors are bright and true, and I hate to say, truer color than my more expensive Samsungs, not to say they aren't great tv's also, but the crispness of the picture and black levels are awesome. What I also like about this tv, is that you can change the screen mode, and it keeps the setting for regular tv not in HD, it will keep the wide mode, which fills the 16:9 screen with no black sidebars, yet when on an HD channel, it will display true 16:9 HDTV format. Also, on some LCDTVs, regular tv broadcasts look like crap, but not on this set, regular tv is smooth and good looking, and not pixelated and jagged. I am very picky about lcdtvs, I took back a Visio after I got it home and it looked horrible compared to my Samsungs. This TV is made by Funai, who also makes Phillips and Sylvania sets, and it certainly ranks up there with the best in picture quality, and for less money. I fully recommend this TV.




MORE INFO

magnavox lcd tv,magnavox television,magnavox lcd,magnavox hdtv,magnavox lcd tv dvd combo
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment