Wednesday 7 July 2010

Magnavox 19MF339B/F7 19-Inch HD Flat Panel LCD TV

BUY HERE:






Technical Details

  • PC Input; HDMI Input
  • 19-Inch High Definition LCD TV and PC Monitor
  • Auto Volume Level Control, keeps volume level the same when switching from station to station
  • 1366x 768 resolution
  • 3D/Y/C Comb Filter

This Product Is ENERGY STAR® Qualified
Products that earn the ENERGY STAR prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy-efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy--plus they help us all save money while making a difference. Find out more about ENERGY STAR.



I bought this for my son for Christmas. He wanted a 19" flat screen. I didn't relish spending 300. to 350., so I kept putting off purchasing. I'm glad I did. I saw this at Amazon for such a good price, I snapped it up, but it was so close to Christmas, I didn't think I would receive it in time. I did. Thank you, Amazon. The picture quality is awesome and sound is excellent. It looks great and has easy set up. The only thing I would change, the picture doesn't cover the entire screen. There is a 1 1/2" to 2" black border on either side, so the picture is really only about 15". This is the first LCD TV I've purchased, so I don't know if this is standard. Still, it deserves 5 stars. The picture quality is crystal clear and the definition is so good, you can actually see the individual strains of hair, on the images on screen.

UPDATE: While checking out the TV and it's working order, I found it does go full screen. On the remote, there is a "format" button...press that and you'll be prompted to choose your desired screen. There are three or four options available for the screen appearance and size. There is absolutely no picture distortion and this is one the the simplest remotes to operate.

My local Walgreens is selling off brand, 15" flat screens, for 179.00. This is an excellent buy. I highly recommend. Thanks again, Amazon. 





Enhanced by Zemanta


MORE INFO

No comments:

Post a Comment